Thursday, September 7, 2017

Los Angeles Presentation on September 21st !





COME JOIN BRUCE JENNINGS AT OCCIDENTAL COLLEGE




For those readers in the Los Angeles area, I am hoping you will join me at noon on Thursday,

September 21st at Occidental College where I will make a presentation on my book -

The War on California: Defeating Oil, Oligarchs and the New Tyranny.  I will join several of

Los Angelesʻ most notable public interest advocates in a not-to-be-missed discussion.


I hope you can join us at this free event !

2 comments:

  1. creativity of writer is purely impressive. It has touched to the level of expertise with his writing. Everything is up to the mark. Written perfectly and I can use such information for my coming assignment.เรซูเม่

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... Emergency Dentist Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete